Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hulk Smash!!!


Wow, I really need to update this blog more. Anyway, when I'm not busy working on projects I've been trying to get a handle on photoshop more (with my brother helping me out when I don't know what I'm doing.) So I figured I'd try my hand at coloring something for practice and thought this old Hulk illustration I did some time back would do the trick. I'm still trying to find my own coloring style, I don't want to do anything too fancy that could kill the linework I put down or anything that has that plastic look to it. Basically, I just want to color in a simple style that has a traditional animation look to it.

Anyway, I'll keep practicing when time allows but I've included both the linework sans colors so you can get the before and after effect.

No comments: