Saturday, February 5, 2011

Neglecting My Blog










Well, it's been about 6 months since I last posted something on here so I figured it was about time to do just that. Also, I've had this thing for over 3 years so I figure the look of it was due for an overhaul, which was pretty easy to do with the new page design tools blogger has now than when I originally started posting on here. Hopefully people will like the new look.

Anyway, besides the new look I updated some of the links so that my gallery link will now go to my gallery on deviantart and the links now go to the most current website the artist has.

I finished up the artwork for the Future Fairy Tales anthology before the holidays and have posted a few more pages here (which can also be seen on my deviantart gallery,) and have started back up on the creator owned mini-series I had taken a break on to work on the FFT anthology. I have made a New Years resolution of sorts not to take on any major new comics projects until this one is done, only minor stuff like pin-ups or designwork while I work on this one. I had a good talk with the writer on the project where we hashed out some of the story details and I'm feeling pretty excited about the project, it probably won't be out until the end of this year but I'll post some artwork as soon as I can. In the mean time I'll try to post some other stuff a bit more often and try not to post only once every six months.

No comments: